Location: Utrecht area
Contract: Part-time (24 hrs per week)
Salary: €19.056,46 Gross Annual Salary based on 24h, including holiday allowance and end-of-year payment.
Start Date: August 2021
WHAT THE JOB IS ALL ABOUT »
As a Football Systems Operator you will be working on-site at football stadiums around the Netherlands, playing a key part in the delivery of our services to our clients. As you gain experience in the role, you may be expected to be involved in more competitions throughout the European Region and further afield.
The role will encompass the installation and operation of our technology at matches. You will need to be prepared to work at weekends and midweek evenings, as we work whenever Football happens.
Whilst we provide a number of services in top-flight football, you will initially focus on our on-site technical services. You will gain exposure to various other services as you grow in the role and become a more experienced member of the team.
We will equip you with the technical training, support and full exposure to our systems to perform your day to day tasks but also encourage development and progression to help make an impact on what we do.
- Setting up Hawk-Eye technology in the stadium (this can involve physically demanding work, such as running cables)
- Conducting pre-match checks of the systems in accordance with standard procedures
- Liaising with stadium staff, match officials and host broadcasters on-site
- Monitoring hardware and software performances, being able to troubleshoot and report encountered issues
- Taking full responsibility for our system on-site and representing our company on-site, you will be the only Hawk-Eye employee at the stadium.
- During the off-season, building and maintaining our hardware and equipment
- Assisting with installation and testing of new products and services
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- A strong technical grounding
- Ideally with a degree in a science, technology or engineering course or relevant equivalent experience
- Bright and enterprising with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work on your own initiative
- Time management skills and ability to work in a high pressure, live broadcast environment
- Ability to liaise with clients and customers in a professional and approachable manner
- Full valid driving licence required, willingness to drive our vans
- Preferable experience working in live events and/or technical production
- Flexible and adaptable to a schedule that is dedicated by the league’s fixture list and can change at short notice
- Acceptance that the nature of our business means that work will be carried out over weekends/public holidays
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- A high-autonomy role with real exposure to the forefront of the sports officiating and broadcasting world
- The opportunity to experience some of the highest-profile sporting events
- Access to some of the most intelligent, innovative and driven people in our industry
- Involved in a fast-growing business where opportunities for progression are plentiful
- Sony Group Company Discounts.
About Hawk-Eye Innovations
Hawk-Eye Innovations have been at the forefront of sports officiating and broadcast enhancement technology since 2001. The world’s biggest sporting events trust Hawk-Eye to make the right call when it matters most.
Hawk-Eye’s vision-processing, video replay and creative graphic technologies make sport fairer, safer, more engaging and better informed. Our innovations are constantly changing the face of sports officiating, production, content management, fan engagement in every sport.
Hawk-Eye Innovations form a key part of the Sony Sports Innovations Group with a shared mission to deliver best-in-class officiating, broadcast and digital solutions to the sports world.
Diversity and Inclusion
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We celebrate differences. We encourage different opinions and approaches to be heard, and then we come together and build.
Our response to COVID 19
During this time Hawk-Eye Innovations Team's are working remotely to deliver our services, however are operations teams are onsite. We are continuing to hire and onboard fantastic people into our teams during the COVID pandemic and have adapted our processes to ensure we can deliver a virtual recruitment process that keeps you and our teams safe. During our recruitment process, you can expect to interact with us via one-way video interview, virtual meetings and telephone. The Talent Acquisition and Hiring Teams are here to support you through your recruitment journey, so please feel free to contact us if you require any assistance.
Our new starters are joining the business remotely and we want to ensure you feel like part of our team. From onboarding to daily standups, monthly socials and team all hands, we will ensure you have everything you need to succeed as your onboard with Hawk-Eye Innovations.
Functie groep: Betaald Voetbal Organisaties
Ref nr: 100005
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.